Holiday work visa is an arrangement where the
so-called youngsters who are aged below 30
can stay in UK for 2 years and work on a part time basis
for less than 12 months to support their travels financially.

Way to apply:
- Go to UK Embassy
- Fill in the application form
- Be interviewed by an Entry Clearance Officer
- Pay for the visa fee, HK$1190

No comments: